At Alva Beach Tourist Park we understand that your four legged friends are just as much a part of the family as you or me. That’s why we have developed our resort to welcome your beloved pooch no matter how big or small.
Dogs are more than welcome in a range of areas within our resort which means you can take them practically everywhere, all we ask is;
- They are always kept on a lead
- Kept within the confines of your site when back at camp
- Supervised at all times – nothing is more upsetting than a pooch left alone and unattended while everyone else has a good time
- You clean up after your dog immediately
- Be courteous of other guests whether they have dogs or not
Pet Friendly all-year around on powered sites
All guests upon arrival are asked to sign the pet policy document outlining the rules of the resort if traveling with pets, management does reserve the right to ask you to leave if complaints are made about your pooch. We want to ensure that everyone who stays with us whether it be with their pooch or not has a great time and feels respected.
All in all if everyone follows these simple guidelines it will be a paw-some time all round.